Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nanny's Pavillon - The Flavor Bliss Alam Sutera

Nanny's Pavillon Barn - The Entrance

After Living World, our next destination was Nanny's Pavillon - a conceptual French American Pancake Restaurant. We had late lunch here. The unique from Nanny's Pavillon is their restaurant have their own theme in each different places. And here in Alam Sutera, which is located inside The Flavor Bliss complex, the Nanny's Pavillon theme is BARN. 

 Exterior Decoration                                                                          Semi Outdoor


It was a great place to hang out. It was clean, the waiter and waitress was very kind, and the food was good as well. 



Sister ordered Chicken Provence Sandwich, brother picked Hubert's Chicken Capers, and Robert's Spaghetti Aglio Olio (vegetarian) for me. And for drink, we chose Nanny's Cocktail Blueberry. 

Robert's Spaghetti Aglio Olio

 Chicken Provence Sandwich                                                                                                              Hubert's Chicken Capers

Nanny's Cocktail Blueberry


Oh by the way, I almost shocked when I saw their toilet and sink but then I remember their theme, so it was kind of cool though. LOL. Before we went to another place, we took some pictures out side the resto.

Sister & Brother at the semi outdoor area of Nanny's Pavillon Barn

Bro, Sis, and Me in front of the Nanny's Pavillon Barn at The Flavor Bliss, Alam Sutera

Well, time to move to the next place. Times. We went to Times on Karawaci, Tangerang. It's a book store. Been there before so we just looking around for a while. Nothing much change to the store except I felt a little bit hot inside the store. While sister and I were waiting for brother because he met his high school friend there, we took a picture using my sister's polaroid. Then I took a picture of my sister. Not long after that, we got warn from the security that we were not allowed to take picture inside the store unless we have a permit. What the...?? Well, I just let it fly because I was not really in the mood and it's not worth it. Anyway, here's the picture of sister and me using the polaroid. 

Re-captured the polaroid picture


Cheers,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment