Thursday, October 13, 2011

Living World - Alam Sutera

Got a bad news yesterday but I cannot just say that from my perspective I know. It's a good news for you but honestly it's kind of a bad news for me. Heard that made me scared and somehow I felt like my stomach was getting punch (not literally of course, but felt like it). 

Inside Living World Mall, near Hero

Anyway, I have promised to go with sister and brother today to hang out around Tangerang area. Not really in the mood actually (I am sorry to say that :( ). But, I thought who know I could get it out of my mind even just for a while.

Sista at Hero's cashier

 
                                        One of the things that sell at Hero                                                  Snacks (Taro Chips, Amica Chips, Tortilla Chips ,& Couque D'asse - White/Vanilla & Coffee Slim)

Anyway, first destination...we went to Living World Mall, Alam Sutera. We wanted to look for things at Ace Hardware. It's the world's largest Ace Hardware Shop for now. Almost forget, before we went to Ace Hardware, we went to Hero (a grocery store) first. They bought some snacks then we went to Aeris (Taiwan Delights). Sister bought half dozen of muffins. There are choco chips, banana, green tea, taro, longan, and cheese muffin. Nope, we did not eat right away, take away instead. By the way, the taste was okay since I do not really into muffin.

Sis & Bro at Aeris

Bro & Sis - Aeris

Aeris

                                                     The Package (box) of half dozen                                                                        Cheese, Choco Chips, Green Tea, Banana, Longan, and Taro Muffin

On the way to the Ace Hardware, we saw Lego exhibition. There were some display competitions using Lego with Indonesia theme. More of the pictures later...

Sister & Brother see the Lego Exhibition

Finished looking the display, we went straight to Ace Hardware. We looked for our own things then made the purchase. On the way to the car, we dropped by at Cha Time (Good Tea Good Time) -another franchise from Taiwan- because sister wanted to taste their drink. She chose Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Tea, large, with pearl. It's yummy :D 

 
                    Sista at Cha Time                                                         Cha Time - Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Tea with Pearl

Cha Time - Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Tea



I thought we could go to the car now, but brother wanted to taste egg tart from Golden Egg Bakery. They bought Portuguese Egg Tart and Traditional Egg Tart. My family likes the Portuguese Egg Tart better.

 
    At Golden Egg Bakery                                                              Sista & Brother at Golden Egg Bakery


 
Golden Egg - The Package (Box) half dosen                                                                                  Traditional Egg Tart & Portuguese Egg Tart

And finally, in the car to move to the next destination...

Cheers,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment