Saturday, November 5, 2011

Real Steel (2011)

Real Steel - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433035/

Watched Real Steel last night with Dad, Sis, and Bro. We went to Mall of Indonesia (MOI) to watch it at Blitzmegaplex. Anyway, the movie was quite good, decent movie to watch. I think it was pretty cool watching the robots fighting in the arena, no one gets hurt for sure. He he he :D Well, the action kind of helped me forgot things. But, there was a scene that made me instantly remembered of you, one of my favorites and I hope it was with you :) 

When we spend more time with someone, we might be able to learn and know how his/her true heart is. And last, no matter what we do, who we are, and where we from; each of us CAN be SOMEBODY!!! With hard work, courage, and faith; I think everything is possible :)

Cheers,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment