Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Vow (2012)

The Vow - www.imdb.com/title/tt1606389
Hi again... Today I want to talk about a movie, well I have not seen it because it is not in the cinema yet. The movie is The Vow. Based on IMDb, it will be shown in USA in February 2012; yup 2012, still pretty long waiting. *sigh* Actually, I know this movie from my sister. She told me to see the trailer and she said it is a romantic drama movie. So, later that night; I think last night or maybe the night before yesterday; anyway, it's not really important though. So, I saw the trailer and it was pretty touching. Ooopppssss. LOL. Well, it was...

Anyway, after saw the trailer; kind of made me thought what if I was in their shoes? What if I was the one who forgot my love one? What if I was the one who was forgotten by my love one? Hmmm...and that led me to another thought, what if he/she could not remember me BUT what he/she could remember is his/her first love? What will I do then? What will you do???


Hope everyone has a happy ending story in their life.....


Cheers,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment