Monday, May 16, 2011

Afternoon-Evening Walk at Ancol

Sunset behind the trees

Hi again... Went out with family to Ancol yesterday. My sister's friend came along too to join us for an afternoon-evening walk. Actually, this walk was inspired by my mother which we all think was pretty strange since our mother doesn't like to walk too much. Ha ha ha. Anyway, we had a good walk and quite enjoyed the view as the sun went down. 

Took some pictures and the first one caught my attention...imagine this view from our windows; whether it's from our living room or bedroom or dining area or even from our pantry; isn't that cool? Well, at least I think so. :)



View from a bridge
Le Bridge

Okay, on our way to the car to go to a Mall and it was 6ish that time, I took a picture of the moon.

Moonlight

Cheers,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment