Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pizza é Birra at PI


Pizza é Birra - box menu

Hello again... :) Last night, I went out with sister and cousin (Benny), too bad my brother could not join because he had things to do with his univ. We got out pretty late plus the traffic was really bad so we change our first destination to Pizza é Birra at Plaza Indonesia. We've been there before but this time we will try another menu. And yes, still in vegetarian spirit of course :D




We ordered Ricotta Mushroom for the pasta. Then 2 kind of pizza which are Pizza Caesar and Pizza Alla Puttanesca. And for drinks; my sister ordered Irish Bomb, Benny with Apple Spice Soda, and me, I chose Green Tea [milk]shake.

Pizza Alla Puttanesca

Pizza Caesar

Ricotta Mushroom

Irish Bomb

Apple Spice Soda

Green Tea [milk]shake
 
The Ricotta Mushroom was pretty good I think. And for pizza, I like Pizza Caesar better. Oh by the way, the Green Tea [milk]shake was yummy!

Sista (Jenny) and Cousin (Benny)


Cheers,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment